Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay Me...Progress!

Sorry, I have to gloat for a minute cause I'm so proud of myself! So, since being back at home in TX and not working, I was so afraid of putting on the pounds. But one of my goals while being here while Josh is away, is to lose weight. I have to say, that I've officially started walking that path! While it's nothing major...it's still a start! I've lost 6 pounds (with still an unmentionable amount to lose) and two inches in my waist. I am so happy! I have a goal that I'm striving to reach so hopefully I will make it there. Six down and XX more to go!!! Yay me!

3 comments:

Pautlitz Blog said...

WOW Emily! I am so happy for you! I know more than anyone how hard it is.

I know you can do anything you set your mind to. I will be praying for your success

Betancourt Family said...

Oh that is too cool! I'm so jealous! Keep up the good work...I mean it...don't make me take you thee plates of cookies! :)

A Stable Beginning said...

Congrats Emily!
Keep up the good work! The kids look great in there pictures and they are growing fast. We find out in one month the gender of the baby. I am soo excited!