Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Adjustment

So, we're getting into a groove with being in Texas and living back at home with my mom. I am having very little luck finding a job so I'm enjoying my time at home with the kids. Josh is doing well with training and is currently still stateside. I am still in the dark of when or where he's going which is a little irritating, but it comes with being part of the military. His days are very long, so he's very worn out. The kids and I, as well as Leslie (mother-in-law) are planning to make a trip to see him early next month. I can't wait for the kids to see him!! Landin is missing his daddy so much. We're adjusting as best as we can. I'm looking to put Landin in a part-time preschool/daycare to keep him on track with learning and socializing. Otherwise, we're just enjoying being at home, but going crazy not having Josh here. More news to come...

No comments: