Sunday, February 15, 2009

Josh's Training

Josh's days consist of about 18hours of training in a classroom, on the boats or in the field and it is a 6-day week. He's getting worn out and is ready for a break, which is much deserved for this weekend (President's Day weekend). He still can't tell me where he's going or when. I'm not sure if he even knows when he's coming back, but we're looking forward to be able to choose our new orders in the upcoming months. Who knows where we will be going next year with these new orders... Here are a few pictures of Josh during his field training... I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Pautlitz Blog said...

Emily,
You will be in my prayers everday from now on. I will pray for your strength to get through this time without Josh. And that God will do his will on all things and decisions that need to be made.

If you ever need anything at all please call. I will be there no matter what.

I love you,
Jen

A Stable Beginning said...

Emily,
I think not knowing is the hardest part, but keep your faith and keep positive. I remember when my husband was gone early in our marriage, this particular year he was gone 283 days, the best thing I did was surround myself with friends who knew the military life and keep a routine. I pray that things go well for you guys and you are reunited very soon. The kids are growing so fast and Ashlyn is getting so big! My husband is currently PCS'd to our new duty station, NAS OCEANA, VA, and will deploy with his command in a few weeks and I am 6 weeks pregnant too! The girls and I won't move until early part of next year. I hope you all are doing well. Take care!!!
Jacquelin