Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Adventures

Our Halloween was awesome! We started out at the church carnival and played a bunch of fun games and then came back to Grandma's for the traditional Trick or Treating. Landin was Optimus Prime from Transformers and Ashlynn was a Lady/Love bug (can't quite make up my mind which one it is). They both looked adorable! Landin was so excited to go and get candy and Ashlynn of course could care less. She camped out in the stroller and was passed out by the time we got to house number 5 (it had been a very long day for her) lollipop in hand. Landin got a ton of sweets and made a few people laugh. He would tell us to not come to the door with him, for us to "stay here... I'm going to do it by myself". Mr Independent!!! The first of the best laughs, was at a house that had several older kids in the front yard wearing masks and trying to scare the older children. Freddie Kruger came up to Landin trying to scare him to which Landin reacted saying "Stop scaring me right now or I'm going to spank you!". It was hilarious! The second of the good laughs, was when he went to a door, collected his candy and the gentleman told him to not get a tummy ache from all the candy. Landin comes back to us waiting on the sidewalk holding his tummy saying "I have a tummy ache and it's driving me nuts"!!! So funny! It was a good night!

2 comments:

Pautlitz Blog said...

That Landin is so funny! I love him so much:) Love the pictures they both looked so cute!!

Aaron and Julie said...

yay your kids are so cute!!! I will miss having you around. But I am happy that your hubby is back!!